Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Life on a fab lane!

My Dear Friends

Thank you sooo much for your motivation. I see that my regular readers have kept up to date with my musings....THANKS SO MUCH, VERY VERY MUCH Sek Hin for the motivation, Amrita (from Stockholm must be you la, who else) and friends at MTM. At least it'll keep you entertained from the humdrum of daily official reading materials eh....

And dearest Sek Hin, you said "Yus, you wrote from your heart"...........I'm speechless!!! It's like Marco Pierre White telling me "Yus, you cook like me".....I'm soooo honoured :)
And more motivated than ever to write!
I had an interesting day at work today. A couple of us were selected by our CEO to be involved for a photography shooting session. He was scheduled for an interview with an international travel trade magazine and our PR has engaged a professional photographer and a make-up artist. To make it worth the RM $$$$ that was being paid to the photographer and make-up artists, he has ordered 4 keys staffs to be involved for the photo shoot and make-up session as well. Well...err...I'm one of the key staff in case you don't notice that hint...heheheh

Yeah...everybody whined and groaned, complaining they had a lot of work piling up, these kinda things are just a big waste of time bla bla bla....    As for me...I just kept quiet and remained blase' about it....all in a days work eh..

Despite those complaints, I betcha each of us were secretly thrilled. You can see that in their smiles as they posed for the camera, from their chatters as they wait for their turn, and finally, I heard this from the last person I thought would make such a remark, my GM:

"We must engage this make-up artist and photographer again when we have our official launch. I like her makeup!"
hahahah!!!!!  She only human ah... (FYI, our official launch is scheduled on 23rd Nov...I'm sure there will be more interesting story to tell.)

Each of us had some portrait shots done and then some group photos. Surprisingly I did not take long to give 'good' poses. Well that was what the photographer said...hhmmmmm....can you imagine how big my beaming smile was :)

I must say a big thank you to:

  • The patient and skillful lady photographer. She may not be Anna Liebowitz, the world famous photographer but she can be the sister, she made me look 'dynamically attractive' (if I must say so myself) in all her shots. Brilliantly fabulous!
  • The skillful make up artists (who used all MAC products....I soo like!) she covered all my flaws and facial imperfections and turn me into an Asian Kimura Lee Simmons minus the diva antics. Gorgeously fabulous!
  • Kimura Lee Simmons of course for all the photo and posing tips.....I knew it! All those hours spent watching her show and listening to some of her piratical tips on posing for camera really came in handy and it worked! ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!!!
 As you can see, I am shameless Kimura wannabee....Fabulosity!

No comments: