Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Annual Christmas Gala





This is the Notice Board in our office. It is self-explanatory.....from the list of 'Forbidden' gifts to the wishlist of each and everyone of us.

Everybody is trying to outdo each other....the budget is $20 and above but when you look at each person's wishlist....it looks like average cost per person would be from $200 instead of $20.

This have also brought out the ugly side in us, we sebotaged other's wishlist. Poor Stef, her request from Johnny Depp has been changed to an Ah Beng 'Jonh Dip Teng' and request for a return ticket to Bahamas has been changed to Balakong :)-


Ms Wannabee's wishlist:
- 'Holiday' movie DVD (the one with Jude Law, Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet. I think this is one of best holiday movie ever!)
- Andrea Bocelli CV (something romantic to have but i wouldn't want to buy!)
- Crabtree & Evelyn Talcum powder (Any fragrance but Lavender! That is sooo grannyish..)
- Anya Hindmarch Handbag (Yeah, while I'm at it, might as well push my luck)
- Edward Cullens (This is a wishlist afterall!!!!!)
- 3/4 length Exercise pants (for my bootcamp....)
- New 'skin' for my wayarless modem (the present colour is yellow, I need one that would match my pink Viao)....... SOOO VAIN....I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jes's Deli Corner said...

Yus, u took the notice board pic...