Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Wanna meet for reunion? I don't think sooo...

Its been nearly 10-15 years since we last completed our uni studies…everybody went their separate ways. I’ve never been good at keeping in touch but luckily…there is always one or 2 (God bless them) friends who always keeps in the loop with everybody and will tirelessly track you down and remind you of so and so who is married or divorced/got new job/ moved to Timbuktu (yeah…guilty as charged!…I did wished that on one or two persons).

And now…it’s the time when everybody wants to meet-up again and have that meeting called ‘reunion’. I’ve never been really that close to my school mates (esp when you only spent 1-2 years in 4-5 schools…being nomadic is part of my life….don’t need to explain anymore, been brought and raised that way).

Call me a snob but I am just not curious to know what happen to so and so…even the classmate that I used to have a crushed on. If we bump into each other now, okay. Yeah, we can set a date and time to meet somewhere in KL, but to drive two to four hours away? Hhhhmmmm…...I’m not sure I want to take that trouble.

I suppose….I’ll come up with an excuse soon….. Besides, if I can to connect with anybody….would have tracked and connect with that person long time ago.
Don’t need to wait 10-15 years….

No comments: