Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Coulda, shoulda, woulda.....

“As we drive along this road called life, occasionally a gal will find herself a little lost. And when that happens, I guess she has to let go of the coulda, shoulda, woulda, buckle up and just keep going.”



I saw those words in one of the blogs, Totally Tracy. I really like those words. It shows that what I've been doing is right all along (despite what some have told me off as my total lack of faith). We cut our losses and move on. No point to keep on asking what, how and why things happened.

Yeah, sometimes it's easier said that done. But don't dwell on these things my dear. Things happened so just deal with it. Don't waste time thinking back and analysing...it could be that this person is going thru a phase.

And so my advise is to just let it pass. Despite the heartaches and sleepless nights...if anything at all, you'll come out with your dignity intact.....so says the ever-positive Ms Wannabee.

No comments: