Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Lunar New Year

Happy new year to all my Chinese friends.

I feel quite good this year coz I got a chance to contribute something in exchange for all those oranges and angpows from my neighbours.

The whole day yesterday was spent baking cakes and roasting chicken. From 11am to 4pm, I made 9 cakes and roasted 3 large birds with all the trimmings.

Each cake turn out well, smooth and fluffy and the birds came out beautifully golden and succulent. Well, that was feebbacks received from the 'tasters'. I was quite proud....if I may say so myself :)

Where did it all went to? Sent to close neighbours and close friends. I should have taken the pictures but completely forgotten. Oh well...next time....

Till then....it has been a great, clear blue sunny day today.....

No comments: