Friday, November 12, 2010

Birthday, Birthday...

I celebrated my birthday last Sunday (7/11). Yup, another new number next to the 3. Next year it will start with 4. Ohhhh dear..... I don't want to think about that yet!

As usual I did that 5 minutes of self-contemplations: my achievements, where I am, where I'm going, what's gonna happen, how far I've come....bla, bla, bla...

Nothing much to report...that's why it took 5 mins only :) hahaha!!!!

Honestly, I really do not feel like a 39 years old. Is one supposed to feel anything different as one gets older?  I'm still unsure of my life direction, my careerr goals, though this year...I am proud to report that this year I have a new job, a new title, a new office, a new salary which only makes like more difficult coz that only worsen my shopaholic tendency. Yup, the shopping mania is even worse now and let's not even talk about my credit cards collection. I'm soooo ashamed of myself when I look at the monthly statements.
But on the other hand.....when I look at my purchases....I'll be smiling that happy, contented, satisfied, glowing, happy smile.....

I am still the same person. Still clueless....where I'm going, what my aspirations are....still surviving day to day in my job, trying to appear as if I know what I'm doing while inside my head...its just like in the moon - zero gravity.

So on one hand I'm still a lost soul, still unsure of herself and her capabilities but on the other hand, I am thankful for what I have today. I am thankful to have great friends and great ex-colleagues who are supportive and have high faith in my ability to do my job well and give me constant encouragements and motivations, good health, nice job and live live-up to that...

Single, Successful, Confident, Self-Aassured, Independent, *Cheerful Woman of the New Millenium!  

*that 'cheerful' is a new addition, I realised that lots of my friends are constantly not happy these days, therefore it is important to include that word in my daily mantra.

Happy Birthday to Ms Wannabee!!!!!!!!

Birthday wish for this year (still undelivered):
11inch - Apple MacBook Air

1 comment:

cikhash-All4One said...

Assalamualaikum...Ci..Belated Bsday 2U. wish U Luck..sukses all the way, lagi dimurahkan rezeki & Dirahmati ALLAh swt. Angka 3 ke..4 ke..hati muda mesti mau baik & muda. (Has & K.cik)