Sunday, April 12, 2009

Note to Self.....

Things to do before leaving HK:

Clear all outstanding taxes,
Clear as much credit card debt as possible,
Get a netbook (if not a laptop),
Get an external hard drive (with sdd instead of hdd).

And if there are still some balance HKD$$$$ left….


Get that aviator from that new shop!!
Get an Agnes B’ or that cute and practical looking Anya Hindmarch tote (hopefully).


The things I’m going to do when I am back in M’sia:

Get a car, maybe a small non-guzzling petrol type,
Get the whole house wifi-ed…it is the 21st century after all,
Get a new shower screen for my bathroom---am sick of washing the shower curtains all the time,
Start giving money to parents on a more regular basis..yes, must do this more often now that am earning a little bit more than before,
Give as much attention as I can to my nephews and my one and only darling of a niece…
Touch base with old friends and relatives…


In between….hopefully……..

Continue with piano lessons until I get to play that Twilight soundtrack on piano,
Resume yoga/pilates ,

Start dieting...eerrr.....exercise properly and regularly (until I can fit into that old bikini)?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, sou o Clausewitz. Quer conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil, então passe lá no Blog do Clausewitz. Um abraço