Thursday, May 28, 2009

Eating and putting on weight

What can I say.....I love to eat!

Ever since coming back, I have been eating non-stop. The selera is just there and despite warnings, scoldings and all the teguran-teguran and the ever increasing tightening of all my clothing items.... I still can't seem to curb my appetite. Just can't get over my love for carbo-rich food!

I know I should slow down and start to take care of my once 'slim and svelte hour-glass figure' (HAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!) but I just can't seem to do it!!!

Coming back is not a good thing either. For the past month it was catching up with all the food that I did not get to eat.

Not that I did not eat in HK, mind you. My dear Bard, bless him has also been feeding me and responsible for my tembam face :)-
And now, being back here......coupled with indulgent family (mom who like everything goreng-goreng and masak lemak...) and having kaki makan as friends.......i'm just like a drug addict... getting from bad to worse. How can I stop myself????

And with all these eating, came the 'bulge' or spare tyres around the waist area. I thought only men get that as they grow older or those women who has given birth. I'm a female and has never went thru any giving-birth experience...and now....I have those bulge...sigh....

Is this a sign of aging? Is age cathing up??? I've been talking to friends and we all seems to have the same problems. The 'bulge' ain't bulging anywhere....

Before...if we cut down on a day meal or two, we are back at our 'ideal' weight and size but now...it would take longer time, possibly a month or two of fasting and serious workouts to get rid of those bulge and spare-tyres, expecially at the waist area.


But despite this moans and groans, at the same time...I'm still eating and enjoying my meals. And if I'm not eating, I'm meditating in front of the tv or sleeping.

Perfect workout for slimming down.... or, shold I say, 'slimming up'??
Can't blame anyone else but me! me! me!


Oh well.....another excuse to shop for new clothes.....

At least I'm eating healthy food........Yeah...that's what I keep telling myself.....burp!

No comments: