Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Those who always will be....

I got this poem from somewhere have scribbled it on my notebook....can't remember when or where I took it but it struck a chord somewhere....

There comes a point in your life when you realise...
who matters,
who never did,
who wont be
and who always will
So don't you worry about people from your past
There is a reason why they didn't make it to your future........


There are some individuals in your life that matters....sometimes you thought these [people will matter for a long time but situations change....and surprisingly, they fade in time. Then...just like the sand that washes to the shore with the next wave......there are others that matters. I totally relate to that 'who never did, who wont be and who always will....'

Nothing is permanent. But as long as these friends don't piss me off, don't take my friendship for granted and betray my trust, I think I will give my support AS BEST AS I COULD no matter where we are, where we will be and who we are with....

I am here again in HK trying to give some physical or moral support to my buddy who is currently not so well....
However, he's okay now and whether I have helped or not....I don't think so. I think he's okay now...being his old no-nonsense self, moving up and about (when he shouldn't be) and smoking like a chimney as he'll always be. The pain is there....he's trying to be macho about it....but like it or not, I'm being a pest here with my mom-like nagging. But hey! I'm still a companion, like it or not :)-

At the same time, it's good to use this opportunity to catch up with other friends. It was free ticket after all, and the lodging is free....and so, here I am and will be for the next few days till I go back home again.

Till then....I have another new topic coming up which I will write about, very soon. So, stay tune to Ms Wannabee agAIN....

No comments: