Friday, December 19, 2008

Boredom....

It is that time of the year when you have too much time on your side. You’re trying to look busy and yet……..the telephone rings less, the number of emails in your inbox is even less, the number of people in the office is also less and less..

Everybody is either on holiday or just staying away from the office clearing away their ALs'. Unfortunately for me.....I'm stuck here in this office since I've used up all my leaves. My lady boss is not here (which should be a 'whoppeee!!!!) and yet she sends aimless emails at odd times of the day with some stupid tasks after another (dduhhhhhh....).

I wish she can just leave me alone for a few days. She’s not gone for the whole month, but for A week ONLY and yet………
Oh…I know, I know….she’s just checking up on me….sigh…….

I’m so bored now….thanks to my beloved boss, I am not without work. But I just can't 'work' now. It's that pure, no-urgency-i-can-do-it-later = procastination, lazy sickness.
Urghhh!!! Can’t get it out of my system….So bored and lazy…..and sleepy too.

Gimme something that will keep me awake.
Please, please, please….gimme something 'interesting' to do… before I die of boredom…….zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz….....
Ms Wannabee is full of contradictions??

2 comments:

bard said...

gimme, gimme more!! try to listen to britney...hehe! i just woke up! bestnyaaaaa! today is consider off day...i'm not even apply for leave..lalalalalala

Ms Wannabe said...

#@*&&)^%@ You!!!!!!!!!!!