Friday, December 19, 2008

Twilight

I am brimming with the adrenalin rush of watching an intensely moving movie, Twilight.
What a superb, awesome, enjoyable movie it was. I'll definitely go out and get the book tomorrow.

I never really like those teen drama kinda movies, and vampire movies didn't do anything to me either....even the Anne Rice Vampire which had Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt. Nope, didn't do anything to me at all.

I watched James Bond because of Daniel Craig. There were some dull moments there but that was okay cos it was James Bond. Last Monday, I watched Beast Stalker, a Cantonese movie with Nicholas Tse. That was good too and I must say better than Bond.

But this movie Twilight.....it was different. Yeah, I heard lots of good reviews about this movie but I didn't really put too much hope in it.

This time.....
I was bowled over....
I was completely gobsmacked!
I have turn over... I was VAMPIRED

As Bella, the lead actress said..."I have hopelessly, irrevocably fallen in love with..." Twilight the movie...and of course (pause, for that dramatic effect), Edward Collins the actor.

(Opening credit...encore music, curtain raised, orchestra playing....possibly Tchaikovsko3, that's how my emotion is right now.......)


I loved the two main characters. Unfortunately did not have the time to find out the main actress's name but the actor, he's called Robert Pattinson and in the movie, he's the cool, reclusive, unsociable Edward Cullens.

I supposed all the females audience fall in love with him finally. Soooooo sombre and aloof at first but subtly grew on you. From the very beginning you can just feel the tension and the chemistry between the 2 characters and you can't help but got drawn into it as well.

I was moved and totally hooked, line and sinker to the movie....
At the end of it, to quote my dear Bard....all I can say is.......TAKE MY BLOOD! TAKE MY BLOOD!!!!

To be the person worshipped, loved, cherished and protected by a character like Edward Cullens....
That will be the ultimate love from a man to a women....
I will gladly give my blood to him....
And be his vampire so that we can live in the glory of our love, eternally....ever.............(sigh).........
I wannabee Edward Cullen's vampire!!!!!!!!!!!

(And the curtain comes down.....to the overly passionate, melodramatic reviews of Ms Wannabee)

3 comments:

Borakrawakndot said...

wohoaaa..u r soooo ms. wannabeeee..
go on dreaming chi...:) that was a movie for this year tho I nearly passed out due to overexcitement heh.heh...get the book nanti boley pinjam hah..ha...

bard said...

ooooo patut la u going to passed out after movie....are high or st** when u watching linda?? eweeeeeuuuu...hahahha

Borakrawakndot said...

emmmm.....4 me 2 no, 4 u 2 1der hhaaa..haaa..haaa..