Friday, January 2, 2009

Welcome 2009...Happy Birthday Bard!!!

I should have written this yesterday...but halfway thru writing, the Internet connection was interrupted and my nearly completed draft disappeared...Damm!! Should have known to save it earlier....then I got too lazy to start again...and so, here I am again.....with my commentary what took place during my co-called new year 'party'.

Mimi's performance was a lot shorter than last year. We went all the way there (Cityplaza, Taikoo Shing) and only get to watch a 5 minutes dance routine...aiya!!!! Oh well...at least we did our part of supporting a dear friend... despite tantrums and occasional black moods, he's still a darling to us.
Anyway, back to the evening....despite my earlier blooper and blurted out to Bard on the 'private venue'....I think I still managed to 'surprise' the birthday boy. His expressions when he thought that everybody has deserted him and after we surprised him was priceless!

And so.....we managed to have our countdown and watched a bit of the fireworks and give a 'surprise' t Bard for his biethday......though it was not as grand or posh as the birthday boy would like it to be............

Most importantly, each and everyone of us......Linda, Mimi, Karen, Whaisee, Fuisim, Rahim and me...were there to give a bit of cheer and support to Bard for all his good deeds and kindness that he has shown his, especially yours truly..........


I wished I could have been more 'happening' but everybody wanted to watch Sleepy Hollow and that we did...joined by Laura, Whaisee's friend.


To Bard,
Happy Belated Birthday!!

You've done and given us so much....hope you enjoyed yourself. Hopefully if we are all still in HK by the end of 2009, I'll try to make it better.......better event, better food, better venue, better party for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


To all my dear friends,
Thanks for making 2008 an interesting year for me!!!


Lol,
Cici



Mimi's show


Karen, Linda, Bard



Fuisim, Whaisee, Rahim



Linda & me with the new year revellers to LKF (Linda's first new year in HK)

The party just started

My elation that everything went as planned




Happy Birthday Bard!!!!!!

1 comment:

bard said...

it's ok la....i'm good and thankful for all ur friendship! really...appreciate that so much. I've done alot?? i just cook saja maaaa...haha