Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm Moving On

I've dealt with my ghosts and I've faced all my demons
I've found my strength in my moments of weakness
I know there's no guarantees, but I'm not alone
And I have made up my mind that those days are gone
Its time to move on

I’ll sell what I could and packed what I couldn't
I've loved like I should but lived like I shouldn't
I had to lose everything to find out
Maybe forgiveness will find me (or you my dear friend) somewhere down this road

I've lived in this place and I know all the faces
I also know most of the shops and streets
They called me Ms Wanchai, a title I deserve
Each one is different but they're always the same
They mean me no harm but it's time that I face it
I never dreamed home would end up where I don't belong
I have to let go..
I'm movin' on..........

No comments: