Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. Okay it does not mean that much anymore, especially since there is no loved one to celebrate it with. But to me...in the hey days of 'being in luvvv' everyday is Valentine's day...everything was sweet and rosy...and nobody could do any wrong....Talk about looking at things from rose-tinted glasses....Ha Ha!!

This reminds me of a poem that I received many many years ago. Amazingly, I could still remember most of the lines. I guess it was because during 'our' times together, we kept on repeating this. Oh.... bittersweet memories...I didn't regret being together but I regretted being together that long and both of us were too coward to end it. Anyway, we finally did it and I am glad we have both moved on with our respective lives.

Now I am dedicating this to all my close friends.. I appreciate every attention, help and support that each of you have given me. But don't get any wrong idea with the last paragraph eh....
that was purely from the 'ex'.


I know its been sometime
Since we had some quiet moment together
There's been so many schedules to follow
Appointments to keep
Little details to take care of...

But through all this busy times
I know there one think I could depend of no matter what
Your love...
You always try to be there for me
And even though I haven't told you often enough
I hope you know I appreciate every little things you did for me

I hope one day soon
we can get away from it all
When we are all alone
I'll tell you how very special you are to me
And when I run out of words
I'll show you...........


(anon)

No comments: