Friday, February 13, 2009

Letting Go

The time is drawing nearer …its time to let go once again. I ave gone thru the letting go process many many times throughout my life but each time….it is harder to let go…..

Maybe it is sign of aging? My mom used to be strong and scoffed at people who cry but now …at the age on 60+, she is a drama queen and will cry at a drop of a hat.
Or…maybe it is her way of getting attention from her wayward children? Oh well…., that seemed to work though.

The time has come and I have to let go of this place. Surprisingly, despite the shoebox size dwellings, car-less and living on middle income-pay and lifestyle, I like working and living here. I supposed it is because along the way I’ve made friends with some remarkable people and the past 2 years flew by with so much ‘happenings’ that sure outlived my other experiences elsewhere both in my professional and personal live.

As I wrote earlier, time flies when you are having a good time and so…now, the end is near….I will have to let go. Its time to go back to my nest.

When? Soon………very, very soon…….


......we walk by the beach collecting shells...but not all we collect...some we may leave it behind…. (anon)

No comments: