Monday, February 23, 2009

Broken Glass

There was a beautiful sheet of glass that had many beautiful facets of colour
Glasses are fragile...it needs to be handled with care
Overtime...if you mishandled it...there will be cracks
But sometimes....the more you handle it
the higher chances that accidents will happen and it will be broken

Sometimes this can be fixed, you can gloss over the cracks and hide it
But unfortunately, most often that not....
once the cracks appear....there will be more and more appearing
I tried so hard to keep the cracks at bay
I don't think it is of my mishandling
But I am trying to do my best to fix it
I try to gloss it over with lots of vaneer paint
But I don't think I'm fixing the problem
Sooner or later....the glass will crumble to million pieces

There goes another broken dreams......

No comments: