Friday, November 7, 2008

My Happy, Happy Birthday!!!!

The pic above is a birthday message from dear, dear Bard.
Yes, the rainbow is real, not photoshop. It was taken in Xi'an...
My dear friends, colleagues and relatives,
Thank you soo much for all your birthday messages today. I'm totally overwhelmed by all your kindness and thoughtfulness. I am not able to copy and paste all the birthday messages that I rcvd today but just wish you all to know that each one means soo much and is greatly appreciated by yours truly.
With lots of loving feeling to each and everyone of you,
Ms Wannabee
________________________________________________________________
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 9:15 AM
To: 'Karen Tan'
Subject: RE: Event Announcements
Hi, sorry did not return your call last night. But thanks for the thoughts of dinner last night. I have been celebrating my birthday at meeting sites and working like donkey for the past 4 years, this is the only year that I managed to have time on my birthday eve and on birthday.

Am looking forward to another year ....have to look at the positive sides don't we? Can't dwell and think about the unachievable (yet). So today, tomorrow and hopefully for the rest of the year will be happy (with the occasional pms blues permitted, that's normal), be positive (as always) and not make me make a fool of myself over a man over again (yeah, yeah....)

Amen.

______________________________________________________


Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 9:39 AM
To: Waikin Wong; Ho Hui Foo; Anne Andrew; Andrew Teh; Jessica Chan; Emily Shi Thu; Sek Hin Foo
Subject: THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHHHH MYYYYY GOOODNESSSSS!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU, THANk YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I NEARLY FELL OFF MY CHAIR LAUGHING, AND HAVE TO CONTROL MYSELF FROM LAUGHING OUT LOUD
IF ANYBODY WERE TO PASS BEHIND ME, THEY WOULD HAVE SEEN ME SHAKING LIKE MAD!!!!!!!!!!
I really dunno what to say you guys….I'm speechless
I'm sooo touChed that you all went to that trouble, the cover, the video making, the music n the background……ohhhh…. Now I feel like crying
This is priceless!!!
Jessica, Andrew, Anne, Ho Hui, Waikin, Emily, Sek Hin….THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU…..MUAH MUAH MUAH!!!!!!!!
Ohhhhhh thank you sooooo much!!!!!
Love you all!!!!!!!!!
Lots of love aways,
Yus

_________________________________________________________________


Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 2:03 PM
To: Waikin Wong; Ho Hui Foo
Subject: RE: THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aiyaaa......you girls really, I just dunno what to say.....
How to repay your kindness and thoughfullness ah? Cannot repay this effort....
I'm becoming Ms Melodramatic already.....

Just now BK took us conferencing team to lunch. I received gifts from all 3 of them....so...nice of everybody, I really feel I don't deserve it.
Karen gave me a white purse
Kaman gave me a flower make-up bag
BK gave me a photo frame in the shape of a.........cow.
Yes, it was a COW-shaped photoframe.

I dunno what to say to the cow-shaped photo frame except...."Oh wowwww!!!!!......This is sooooo cute.....thank you so much!!!"

Later on Kaman told me that 'cow' in chinese means hard working, so I suppose BK's message is she wants me to work hard like a cow??????

Anyway, no bad thoughts today....I'm just thankful to everybody's thughfulness in making this my day. I am very very happy today!!!!!!

Thank you sooooo very very much!!!!!

Oh another thing, also just found out that BK's birthday is 2 days away......I just can't believe it, BOTH OF US ARE SCORPIONS!!!!!!!!


OOOOHHHHHH TIDAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.............

Note to self: I really really have to learn to like her now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
____________________________________________________________________

(Ms Wannabe is off to Discovery Bay to her birthday dinner with her most exclusive group of friends in Hong Kong)

No comments: