Thursday, November 6, 2008

I am Worth a Lot

As a woman in this day and age, I am in a position to ask a man what he can do for me that I can't do for myself.

I am looking for someone who is striving for perfection mentally, because I need conversation and mental stimulation.
I don't need a simple- minded man.

I am looking for someone who is striving for perfection
spiritually, because I don't need to be unequally yoked... believers mixed with unbelievers is a recipe for disaster.

I need a man who is striving for perfection financially, because I don't need a financial burden.

I am looking for someone who is sensitive enough to understand what I go through as a woman, but strong enough to keep me grounded.

I am looking for someone who I can respect. In order to be submissive, I must respect him. I cannot be submissive to a man who isn't taking care of his business. I have no problem being submissive...he just has to be worthy.

God made woman to be a helpmate for man. I can't help a man if he can't help himself.

I'm worth a lot.

(Anon)

2 comments:

bard said...

glad that u are learning to love urself more. be selfish sometimes is not becoming arrogant....but self satisfaction. Who cares about ppl said....we know ourself better! kannn??

bard said...

BTW......happy birthday to u!!!