Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Here and there....

It has been quite hectic since last Friday...first, was the trip to Sing. I think I only slept a total of 4 hours over that weekend. The main intention was to visit a sick relative but along the way, there was a birthday party for a seven year-old, and I was roped in to help along wiht the cooking.

Then...there were more visiting around...considering the last time I visited these group of relatives were 9 years ago...there were lots of catching up to do this time. How time flies...all the children have grown from toddlers to modern and trendy teenagers now....

Nevertheless, these branch of relatives are real fun to be with. They are loud and cheerful, despite a looming shadow of death...(the sick cousin is really in the end stage....). I suppose, life goes on...you don't dwell on the pressing issues but make the most of life. Rejoice and be thankful that HisAlmighty still grants you extra precious time with your beloved family and friends....

After 2 nights in Singapore, we drove back to KL. Come Monday, had to catch up with looming deadlines and day to day chores, not to mention the Bootcamp. UUURRRGGHHHHH...WHY Do I put myself through this......but it kept me occupied.
Have I lost weight and is there any decrease in inches from the stomach, thighs and arms????

Hhhmmmm ... don't think so. With the increased workouts, came the increase appetites and I kept on telling myself that all those calories will burn itself out during the training. And so...that's how it goes....

Oh well....it is not even a month yet...give it 3 more months.....I'm sure I'll look HOT soon!!!!! HAHAHHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Ms Wannabee's knees still ached from the 3 miles jog amd her arms will be sore tomorrow after doing 60 rifle lifts with squats....

No comments: