Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mixed Emotions

This week have been quite up and down for me. It started on a high note, then plummeted down with with something close to an argument which I had with a close friend. To do it during working hours via chatline....that was sooo idiotic!

But that had been settled and the air has been cleared....or so....I hope that will not mar our friendship, which I truly value.

Then when things seem quite okay for the rest of the week, suddenly this morning I was given an upsetting news with unexpected new deadlines. While it is good for business, it is not good for my own peace of mind.

My R&R plans for the end of the year had to be scrapped off since my leave was frozen due to an unexpected new project and I could not leave until mid January. UUUUrrggghhhhhhh!!!!!! And I was hoping to take time off...maybe go back to HK or accept another friend's invitation to London. Oh well....looks like I have to postpone my holiday plans to another month.

When thing seems quite endless and boring...suddenly I was jolted with a new proposition. Yeah...jolted is the right word for it because...there I was...oblivious to anything aorund me and suddenly I receive a caller with an unexpected proposition......and a pleasant news at that. I have been given a new potential....something that might change my life altogether.....

Anyway, it is still too early to tell. Only that I am honoured to be given this opprtunity. Wether I get it or not, it doesn't matter, at least all my hard work and professional image haAve been noticed. And so...I left the office in a euphoric state and as happy as can be.

Ms Wannabee is back to dreaming all the impossible dreamssss...

Good night!

No comments: