Friday, November 27, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha

Wishing all my friends and love ones Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha. Maaf zahir batin...if there were any mistakes in my words or conducts, please accept my sincere apologies. I hope we've buried the hatchet, buang yang keruh, ambil yang jernih. Moving forward, blue sky and happy days....(or as close as can be) :)-

I spent a day in Kuantan(one of the east coast states) the place where I was born, my dad's hometown, getting acquainted with my relatives. Also took the time to indulge myself. Stayed at the Hyatt and paid extra for the sea view room. While the hotel is quite run down and room facilities are quite tired looking, the sea view is still spectacular.

It was worth it.....the last time I stayed here I was 15 years old and I remembered being woken up with the sound of the waves....I dunno why....ever since then... it has always been one of my favourite things...to be in place...close enough to the beach and hear the waves as it crashes into the shore..to hear that sound...early in the morning, really sooth the soul.....

And that I did....waking up early morning, listening to the waves......feeling contented and thankful, peaceful and serene......basically happy with the whole world.

Of course....when you were feeling that good, it never last long. Good old Bard has to bring my back down to earth and burst my euphoric bubble by reminding me...that the waves I love so much could be a potential tsunami......yeah...TSUNAMI.....Duhhhh....

Out went that peaceful,serene and happy moods. I could not sleep with the balcony door wide open anymore after that...imagining the gentle waves that lulled me to sleep could turn into giant, vicious waves that could tear my room apart....I'm not ready to die in such a way yet.

And what did I do? Got up, showered, went down for breakfast and checked out.

Thank you my dear....I love you for it :(-

PS: Despite that ending, Ms Wannabee enjoyed herself and her brief solitude....

No comments: